1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Suggestion Alternative Phar Downloads

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by corytortoise, Feb 13, 2017.

1. corytortoise

corytortoise Skeleton

GitHub:
    corytortoise
    In an attempt to counter the large amount of duplicate threads and questions like "Where can I find an updated phar?", I suggest that on the "Get PMMP" page, under or around the link to the Jenkins server, this Poggit alternative be listed for use in the event Jenkins is down. In the expected event that Jenkins is fixed, perhaps the Poggit alternative(or another alternative) could remain, for possible instances in the future when it may be needed?

This is a very small suggestion, but one I think may help people looking for the latest builds, thus preventing them from making duplicate threads, and increasing productivity for them and anyone who has been answering to said threads.

Suggestions/critism is welcome. :)

2. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

No this is a great idea and definitely should be implemented due to the fact most new people downloading pmmp go straight to the get pmmp page rather than look through the forums and almost none of them know that jenkins is down

3. 99leonchang

99leonchang Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    99leonchang
  4. Marabou

Marabou Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    wiligangster
    Good Idea !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.