1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Alternative for isOP()

Discussion in 'Help' started by Luigyo, Jul 8, 2022.

1. Luigyo

Luigyo Creeper

hello guys, so i want to send Players ( Only Ops) an message on Join. Sadly isop() doesnt work anymore so does anyone has an alternative? Im really struggling

2. SVega

SVega Spider

GitHub:
    svega9848
    You can still do it that way. Just use $this->getServer()->isOp("playername");

It could be like this.

public function onJoin(PlayerJoinEvent $event) {
    $player = $event->getPlayer();
    $event->setJoinMessage("");
    if($this->getServer()->isOp("playername")) {
    $player->sendMessage("You're an operator!! This is your customized join message");
    }
    }

3. Luigyo

Luigyo Creeper

if($this->getServer()->isOp("playername")) {

i ddont understand how this line gets the player, playername must be changed iinto something else or not

4. SVega

SVega Spider

GitHub:
    svega9848
    Nono. With this function the server looks for the playername in the op list, so you just have to put in there the variable that contains the playername. This changed since PMMP started using API 4.0.0 instead of 3.0.0

I will do an example for you, wait

5. SVega

SVega Spider

GitHub:
    svega9848
    Here it is. Check the main php and test the plugin as you like. If you have more questions, you can add me in Discord SVega#6683

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.