1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Admin Fun Not Working?

Discussion in 'Plugin Help' started by AndrewCraft, Dec 26, 2018.

1. AndrewCraft

AndrewCraft Creeper

Hi! Sorry to bother anyone.
    I'm very new to having a Pocketmine Server. I'm still adding plugins and all that.
    I just need a bit of help with the Admin Fun plugin.
    I've been trying to install it, however, when I check console, it tells me that it couldn't be loaded, because some sort of thing is outdated? I'll leave a pic:
    20181225_194357.jpg What do I do? Are there any alternatives to Admin Fun if there isn't much I can do? I mainly use the /af playerchat and /af announce commands.

One other thing, are there any multi world plugins? I've seen a bunch but the directions lead me nowhere.

That's all, thanks!

2. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    because it's not updated, read the error
    this means that well it's outdated
    please do not try to forcefully run it or something bad might happen

Muqsit likes this.
  3. AndrewCraft

AndrewCraft Creeper

How do I update it? Or at least write a command like /af playerchat, since I know you can write plugins and things like that.

4. AndrewCraft

AndrewCraft Creeper

An update of sorts: I updated the API but now I'm getting a different error message
    20181226_044528.jpg
    Any help is appreciated!
    Or if anyone knows about a proper, working admin fun plugin, that's also appreciated!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  5. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    that's because you DIDNT update it
    if you say you can update it but didnt understand the errors, that means you actually failed to upgrade it because it still produced errors

if i can repair a broken car that will still fall apart after my repair, does it valid to call myself in begin able to repair a car???
    NO, it's still as good as if it didnt get repaired

if you can "update" the plugin, but it still dosent work after the update, is the plugin actually begin updated??
    the plugin is as useful as it is before the update...

there's more then just editing a number to update a plugin, the number is there so you dont have to deal with unexpected things like this

EdwardHamHam and Muqsit like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.