1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Suggestion Add XenPorta 2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by blake0201, Jun 23, 2017.

1. blake0201

blake0201 Shog Chips

You should add XenPorta 2 to Xenforo. It allows you to put announcements on the homepage.

2. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    i feel like this is actually better, not like PM where announcements are on front page

3. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    If we need to announce something really important, we can still use Notices or User Alerts without overriding the more useful forum node tree view in the homepage. Notices can directly appear on the screen of all guests and logged-in users in all pages, so it would be more useful for announcement purposes. On the other hand, putting the announcements on the homepage only makes it easier for newcomers to read, and is not very meaningful.
    Back on the old forums with XenPorta installed, I always go straight to forums.pocketmine.net/forums and rarely browse the homepage at forums.pocketmine.net
    Seriously, do you think announcements are more useful than being able to go to a certain forum immediately?

4. Muqsit

Muqsit Chicken

GitHub:
    muqsit
    And XenPorta 2 is not worth the price. 40 bucks, really?! I purchased it but it wasn't much like I expected it to be.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.