1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Solved 4 days with the same problem, I can't finish my lobby core plugin!

Discussion in 'Development' started by GronyRalph, Oct 22, 2020.

1. GronyRalph

GronyRalph Creeper

GitHub:
    GronyRalph
    Hello~
    Thanks for entering the post,
    I have struggled with the same problem for days.
    I really appreciate it!​

I work on a lobby plugin and I have everything finished and perfected the only detail is this one, being small at the same time is disastrous, let me tell you. In my plugin interactive items are given to the player when certain events occur, such as joining the game or if a player comes from another world. This works together with the plugin of lobby teleport (I mean any with /hub). But the thing is that adding the first game (the same SkyWars that is in poggit) I have problems, that plugin seems to remove the respawn screen (so the items are not received when respawning) And its world movement seems to be out of sync with the one I use in my plugin (EntityLevelChangeEvent) since it does not give the items when the SkyWars plugin is the one that moves between world, I opened the SkyWars and I removed the clean inventory when finishing but only it works when the player doesn't die, I don't know why but it just removes the items... My solutions were to use the PlayerMoveEvent right in the coordinate where the spawn point is located to give the items but it caused a lot of cpu use and it would easily become a big lag problem, I asked about the optimization of this in the PocketMine's Discord server to do something like stop listening once the player received the items, that is to say that when it listens and runs once the blocks are touched once, it should be enough and it should stop listening, for this they suggested using a boolean which I don't know how to do but I think I succeeded and it didn't work. I also tried to create a task that was giving the items to the player when in the lobby world but to tell the truth I don't know how to do that, I really need to solve this, please help, I'm getting so sad :(.

I am very sorry if something is not clear
    but I speak Spanish and the vast majority
    of this post was processed by a translator.
    That's it!

2. IvanCraft623

IvanCraft623 Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    IvanCraft623
    Could you pass me your lobbycore ´plugin? to see what the code is like and provide you with the modified SkyWars plugin to give you the objects

3. BeastBomber23

BeastBomber23 Silverfish

GitHub:
    beastbomber23
    So the problem is a plugin removes the respawn screen and it causes you to not have the hub inventory load? Automatic respawn is needed for multiworld cause if you die in another world you cant rejoin that world it just shows the death screen

4. IvanCraft623

IvanCraft623 Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    IvanCraft623
    The problem you mentioned is not that, the problem is that you do not have the LobbyCore objects that he wants

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.