1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

PMMP 4 Undefined constant pocketmine\world\World::HALF_Y_MAX Error

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by KygekDev, Jul 28, 2021.

1. KygekDev

KygekDev Witch

GitHub:
    KygekDev
    I got this error when joining my PocketMine-MP 4 server:

Code:
    [12:22:12.244] [AsyncWorker#0 thread/CRITICAL]: Error: "Undefined constant pocketmine\world\World::HALF_Y_MAX" (EXCEPTION) in "pmsrc/src/world/light/LightUpdate" at line 96
    [12:22:12.244] [AsyncWorker#0 thread/CRITICAL]: #0 pmsrc/src/world/light/SkyLightUpdate(154): pocketmine\world\light\LightUpdate->setAndUpdateLight(integer 0, integer 65, integer 0, integer 15)
    [12:22:12.244] [AsyncWorker#0 thread/CRITICAL]: #1 pmsrc/src/world/light/LightPopulationTask(69): pocketmine\world\light\SkyLightUpdate->recalculateChunk(integer 0, integer 0)
    [12:22:12.244] [AsyncWorker#0 thread/CRITICAL]: #2 pmsrc/src/scheduler/AsyncTask(84): pocketmine\world\light\LightPopulationTask->onRun()
    [12:22:12.244] [AsyncWorker#0 thread/CRITICAL]: #3 (): pocketmine\scheduler\AsyncTask->run()
    [12:22:12.252] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: Could not execute asynchronous task LightPopulationTask: Task crashed
    My server is running on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and using PMMP 4 PHP 8.0.8 binary. I ran the PreProcessor.php when building the PocketMine-MP from source.

What can I do to fix this error?

2. minijaham

minijaham Skeleton

GitHub:
    minijaham
  3. KygekDev

KygekDev Witch

GitHub:
    KygekDev
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.