1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Modify Factions Plugin.

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Daniel Pereira, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Daniel Pereira

Daniel Pereira Silverfish

GitHub:
    Undentified
    |-| Conquering System |-| Main Objective: Modify an already made factions plugin by adding a conquering system. Factions will be able to conquer settlements on the map.

Create command : /f settlement create <settlement_name>
    > Asks to click on the block i want for the capturing sign.
    > Asks to click on the block i want for the spawn of the settlement.
    > Asks to click on the chest i want for the private settlement chest. (Only faction members that owns that settlement can use it.)

How to conquer :

A faction member clicks on the capturable sign of the settlement to conquer it.
    > Waits 30 seconds. Player cannot take any damage by anything for 30 seconds nor move 1 single block.
    > Gives a 30 seconds coutndown to the player.
    > Announces to the server : "<faction_name> conquered <settlement_name>"
    > Sign changes faction owner info.
    > Spawn is changed. Defeated faction spawns now on the world setted spawn and conquering faction spawns is now in that settlement everytime a member dies (Only death).
    > If the conquering faction had a settlement before. Remove it. The before settlement has now no owner. Each faction is alowed to have only 1 single settlement.

Ask questions here !
    Private message for a deal!

SOFe likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.