1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Griefprevention/PlayerProtection

Discussion in 'Requests' started by jbreadtoasty, Dec 7, 2017.

1. jbreadtoasty

jbreadtoasty Silverfish

Requirments
    1. Golden shovel for creating two selection points
    2. Be able to save data for each individual player and not mess up
    3. Be able to create subclaims within the main claim for selling of user claimed area for in game currency
    4. Be able to add people to your claim
    5. Customizable time of claimed deletion, Meaning if they are inactive for a number of days their claim will be deleted to allow others to stake the claim add more room to the server instead of being a non vacant lot.
    6. Customizable claim size, A setting for the server owner to choose how big the size is example: 10 would be a 10x10 and so on.
    7. Able to accumulate claim blocks every x ammount of time specified in the file.
    This is just to create a new millenium for pocket edition players, Especially since we have the Better Together update this will help alot and keep many of the players playing instead of raging because someone stole their stuff.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  2. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    translated to plain text by your kind neighbour who know people cant read any text that's not black
    Requirments
    1. Golden shovel for creating two selection points
    2. Be able to save data for each individual player and not mess up
    3. Be able to create subclaims within the main claim for selling of user claimed area for in game currency
    4. Be able to add people to your claim
    5. Customizable time of claimed deletion, Meaning if they are inactive for a number of days their claim will be deleted to allow others to stake the claim add more room to the server instead of being a non vacant lot.
    6. Customizable claim size, A setting for the server owner to choose how big the size is example: 10 would be a 10x10 and so on.
    7. Able to accumulate claim blocks every x ammount of time specified in the file.
    This is just to create a new millenium for pocket edition players, Especially since we have the Better Together update this will help alot and keep many of the players playing instead of raging because someone stole their stuff.

HittmanA and SOFe like this.
  3. jbreadtoasty

jbreadtoasty Silverfish

thanks @Thunder33345 Sorry i forgot i have my pmmp theme set dark so i thought it would be cool to make it color coated but yeah anyways thanks!

4. Thunder33345

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    also next time, please just make your title "Griefprevention/PlayerProtection" as these tags are unrelated

HittmanA, HimbeersaftLP and SOFe like this.
  5. jbreadtoasty

jbreadtoasty Silverfish

6. HittmanA

HittmanA Zombie

GitHub:
    hittmana
    Question. You say the first requirement is "1. Golden shovel for creating two selection points", yet you then say "Customizable claim size, A setting for the server owner to choose how big the size is example: 10 would be a 10x10 and so on.". Why would you need 2 selection points if you already specify the size of a plot. Just make wherever the player uses the golden shovel become the center of the plot.

EdwardHamHam likes this.
  7. Thunder33345

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    say owner allows 10(meaning 10 blocks)
    i might wanna do 1x10
    say owner might want to allow 6x5 etc
    this will limit your flexibility majorly

8. jbreadtoasty

jbreadtoasty Silverfish

@Thunder33345 The reason i stated a 10x10 this would be how big the claim would have to be to allow them to claim just like on grief prevention So that thhey cant just claim like a 1x1 area its set at a 10x10 or whatever i specify so if i do 5 then it would allow them to claim a 5x5 area at the smallest get what im saying? The golden shovel still makes sense especially in being able to claim the area

9. Thunder33345

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    i still dont think the developer should do that
    in my example, if you want 5x5
    you just put 5x5 over 25 if you want to force it's shape

10. jbreadtoasty

jbreadtoasty Silverfish

@Thunder33345 I guess that makes sense yeah but 25 what do you mean

11. Thunder33345

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    since 5x5 grid means total of 25 blocks
    if you put 25 blocks, you will allow players to choose however dimensions they wished that match 25 or less
    like 6x4 or 1x25 or 4x4 etc

12. jbreadtoasty

jbreadtoasty Silverfish

Oh OK makes sense

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.