1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Forgot where structure was placed?

Discussion in 'Requests' started by ALLINSEO, Aug 19, 2017.

1. ALLINSEO

ALLINSEO Baby Zombie

I have a world with a base type like structure but I cant find it anywhere,.
    the only crafting blocks are in this structure is there a plugin to search or tp to nearest block? maybe I can load the world in some type of third party viewer?

2. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    afaik there is currently no such plugin. Moved to Plugin Requests.

3. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    You could check console logs for login coordinates, and if there's nothing there then to help then you could list the raw world files by size/modified date descending and try tp'ing to the coords of the largest or most recently modified files. To get the xyz you multiply by 512, so if your largest file is r.4.4 you'd tp to 2048 100 2048 and explore the area up to 2559, 2559. Here's an xyz calculator if you need help with that.

SOFe likes this.
  4. ALLINSEO

ALLINSEO Baby Zombie

thanks so much, I was able to find a backup file with the plugins I was using and got the coords from EconomyAirport.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.