1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Question Do posts from General Discussion show up in "New Posts"?

Discussion in 'Questions about This Forum' started by Awzaw, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    The title is my question, they don't seem to for me... or is that normal?

update: I just noticed they do appear in the "New Posts" sidebar panel, but not in the https://forums.pmmp.io/find-new/posts section linked to by the "New Posts" breadcrumb link

updated update: All good now thank you :)

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  2. Dog2puppy

Dog2puppy Slime

GitHub:
    colesquared
    If they don't show up, I've never noticed.

3. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    They do, confirmed 5 minutes ago from admin panel.

4. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    Still confuzzled, something weird is going on here. So is "New Posts" actually "New Threads" and "Recent Posts" actually "New Messages"? If that's the case, I made 2 posts/threads today just after midday and neither show for me at all in "New Posts" however far back I look. They both show in "Recent Posts" however. I've no idea how XenForo works, but it seems something strange is going on here with the URL's for both of these, and I'm not seeing the results I expect. Always happy to change my expectations though.

5. InspectorGadget

InspectorGadget Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    InspectorGadget
    Hmm, that's probably an issue? From what i know, XenForo is actually the best* Forums SW out there..

6. archie426

archie426 Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    archie426
    Well of course it is the best! People would be mad if these forums weren't XenForo because they wouldn't have any 'Verified' banners!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.