1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Can someone create a simple Hormones?

Discussion in 'Requests' started by LewBr, Jan 19, 2018.

1. LewBr

LewBr Zombie

GitHub:
    lewbr
    Hello, i have recently checked Hormones plugin and it's very advanced, and i want to ask if someone can create a Hormones that only has the /nsay to broadcast for all servers and setup on config.yml the ip of that server?

Because hormones has so many things, and i want to see exactly how did works, function by function..

Thanks, will be appreciate.

2. Jack Noordhuis

Jack Noordhuis Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    JackNoordhuis
    What's the point in having hundreds of plugins like another plugin that 'only does this' when a plugin that is more than capable already exists? Maybe you should post in plugin help and ask about the existing plugin so others that don't understand can learn as well.

3. LewBr

LewBr Zombie

GitHub:
    lewbr
    Dear Jack,

I know that is more capable the Hormones plugin, but it's too advanced for me, and i don't know how can i learn all of that plugin because it has many things on there, and i only want to see how it works /nsay that function to give a signal for all servers, so i have already posted a thread about how you say to me to do, but none has answered me.

* Sorry the bad english.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.