1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Add Campfire and new Blocks

Discussion in 'Development' started by Zdhea, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Zdhea

Zdhea Spider

hi . im trying to add new items like campfire and stone cutter . thats what i get when i try to register block i get this errror

[20:44:17] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: RuntimeException: "Index invalid or out of range" (EXCEPTION) in "src/pocketmine/block/BlockFactory" at line 353

2. Diduhless

Diduhless Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    Diduhless
    So, what don't you understand? "Index invalid or out of range" (EXCEPTION) in "src/pocketmine/block/BlockFactory" at line 353
    Are we supposed to give you the answer without having a single piece of code?

3. Rim

Rim Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    boomyourbang
    At the moment PM does not support Block IDs above 255

minijaham likes this.
  4. dadodasyra

dadodasyra Witch

GitHub:
    dadodasyra
    This limit is artificial, someone has a reason why PocketMine cannot be supported anymore and this limit has not been lifted?

5. GamakCZ

GamakCZ Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    GamakCZ
    In anvil world format doesn't support ids > 255 (it is able to handle 256 ids). That's the reason why it doesn't work. Minecraft is using another world format. The new format will be implemented in pmmp 4.0.0

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.