1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

zlib_decode(): data error and "Logged out due to Outdated server!""

Discussion in 'Help' started by NoseDrain, Mar 9, 2017.

1. NoseDrain

NoseDrain Creeper

GitHub:
    gh91745
    I just installed PMMP on an iMac running OSX Sierra using instructions given at http://pocketmine-mp.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation.html.

PMMP launched fine, but when I tried to connect to it from an MCPE app running on an iPad, it says

Could not connect: Outdated server!

On the server terminal, it says:

Warning: zlib_decode(): data error in phar:///Users/johndoe/Applications/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/network/protocol/LoginPacket__64bit.php on line 53

Warning: unpack(): Type V: not enough input, need 4, have 0 in phar:///Users/johndoe/Applications/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/utils/BinaryStream__64bit.php on line 107

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in phar:///Users/johndoe/Applications/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/network/protocol/LoginPacket__64bit.php on line 57

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in phar:///Users/johndoe/Applications/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/network/protocol/LoginPacket__64bit.php on line 57

Warning: unpack(): Type V: not enough input, need 4, have 0 in phar:///Users/johndoe/Applications/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/utils/BinaryStream__64bit.php on line 107

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in phar:///Users/johndoe/Applications/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/network/protocol/LoginPacket__64bit.php on line 93

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in phar:///Users/johndoe/Applications/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/network/protocol/LoginPacket__64bit.php on line 93

[22:38:50] [Server thread/INFO]: [/10.0.1.103:19132] logged out due to Outdated server!

What did I do wrong?

2. Sandertv

Sandertv Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    Sandertv
    Well first of all, try clicking the button Get PMMP and get the latest phar file. Then try again.

3. NoseDrain

NoseDrain Creeper

GitHub:
    gh91745
    My iPad MCPE is v1.0.3 (the latest available from the Apple App Store).

And re-downloaded the latest phar from bintray. My server says:
    [Server thread/INFO]: This server is running PocketMine-MP 1.6dev-# 「[REDACTED]」 implementing API version 2.0.0 for Minecraft: PE v0.15.0.0 alpha (protocol version 81)

If both the app and the server are the latest available, can they be mismatched?

4. xBeastMode

xBeastMode Shog Chips

Outdated link. Find newest builds here: https://poggit.pmmp.io/ci/pmmp/PocketMine-MP/~

NoseDrain and L3ice like this.
  5. NoseDrain

NoseDrain Creeper

GitHub:
    gh91745
    Thanks @xBeastMode!

I went to https://poggit.pmmp.io/ci/pmmp/PocketMine-MP/~ and downloaded the latest of the "master" branch, and my MCPE app was able to connect to it w/o errors.

One problem though: my player appears to start underwater (the screen is black), and runs out of air and dies before I have a chance to somehow get out of the water. How do I configure the server so players spawn in a safer location, like on land in the middle of the day?

Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.