1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

World Support for mcworld?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Josh Armour, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Josh Armour

Josh Armour Spider

GitHub:
    josharmour
    I know that resource packs can now be loaded from a mcpack. What about worlds? Can I drop a mcworld into the world folder and start the server?

2. Josh Armour

Josh Armour Spider

GitHub:
    josharmour
  3. IllegalerKater

IllegalerKater Silverfish

GitHub:
    IllegalerKater
    Rename .mcworld to .zip but it probably will not work out well because it's a different format

4. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Wither Skeleton Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    robske110
    As far as I can see that map is in leveldb format. The server can load that if it has the leveldb extension installed. What OS are you using?

5. IllegalerKater

IllegalerKater Silverfish

GitHub:
    IllegalerKater
    I use Debian

6. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Wither Skeleton Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    robske110
    Good! (Yay, finally someone I can help [Windows sucks!]). Now, you can just try to download the world, then edit the filename to include .zip and then unpack it. (Or just unpack it without changing the filename). now you should have a folder which includes a level.dat. You can now attempt to move the folder (which include level.dat and a db folder) into the worlds folder of your pmmp server. If the server then says something about levels missing, you will need to recompile php with https://github.com/pmmp/php-build-scripts#compilesh using the
    Code:
     -l 
    flag.

7. Roberts

Roberts Creeper

GitHub:
    rozkalns

Hey, robske_110!
    I was not 100% sure what did you mean.
    upload_2020-5-12_10-38-6.png

I am currently in this folder, but what next?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.