1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

World generation?

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by mbits, Jan 25, 2018.

1. mbits

mbits Creeper

Hi, I've just been trying the latest pmmp with android and win10 and mc 1.2.9. I'd have been happy with just hosting a lan game at home for family from the bedrock edition but for the fact it breaks other lan players connections when it loses focus..

Just wondering what most people are doing for good random worlds? It looks like pmmp worlds are a bit basic for now. I read it can use java PC worlds. Would buying minecraft just to make the worlds to put into pocketmine make sense? I'm guessing I'd also have to explore to get the chunks generated first.

Or am I missing a way to get decent bedrock/java style random worlds without spending money on a version of the game I don't use.

Thanks!

2. GamakCZ

GamakCZ Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    GamakCZ
    There are BetterGen plugin, but it needs update to new API...

3. mbits

mbits Creeper

Thanks. I've got java pc worlds working.

4. Anarchochris

Anarchochris Silverfish

It's been upgraded now. You can clone the git repo into your plugin folder and edit the plugin.yml file to get it to work, or wait a few days, they should update it.

mbits likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.