1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Why did my hread and issue get deleted?

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by rektpixel, Jan 11, 2017.

1. rektpixel

rektpixel Baby Zombie

mini rant:

so yesterday I posted a thread about crafting not working in pocketmine 3.0.0-ALPHA2 and it got deleted.? so I went to the pocketmine issues on github and submitted the issue there. after about 3 hours my issue was deleted despite it being in the correct format. I guess it's a staff member deleting my thread because of something I have done wrong. maybe it's in the wrong category? idk but what ever I have done wrong maybe You should tell what I have done to have my thread / issue removed instead of deleting my thread and not telling me why it happened. because I have no clue.

SalmonDE likes this.
  2. Magicode

Magicode Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    magicode1
    Do you know which staff member deleted it? Because it may be better for you to message them privately to figure it out.

3. rektpixel

rektpixel Baby Zombie

I got know idea who

4. Jack Noordhuis

Jack Noordhuis Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    JackNoordhuis
    Because you are using a spoon of PocketMine. If you want help I'd suggest spamming whoever broke crafting in the spoon you're using instead of annoying the staff here.

5. HittmanA

HittmanA Zombie

GitHub:
    hittmana
    Where did he say he was using a spoon?

6. Jack Noordhuis

GitHub:
    JackNoordhuis
    Your first thought should be "maybe there's a reason his thread and issue where deleted", I know mine was. Then my next thought was "maybe I should test crafting to see what he's on about" it worked as I expected. Then to confirming my sneaking suspicion of him using a spoon @dktapps tweeted this:
    So does that answer your question? :p

7. HittmanA

HittmanA Zombie

GitHub:
    hittmana
    Yes

8. rektpixel

rektpixel Baby Zombie

uuummm no I'm using PocketMine-ALPHA2 that's not a spoon..

9. rektpixel

rektpixel Baby Zombie

It does not work for me in 3.0.0-ALPHA1 or 3.0.0-ALPHA2 You might not be seeing the problem. first you must be in survival mode then craft something, hold it and it will disappear. I really need crafting to work if you have a version that it works please attach it.

10. Junkdude

Junkdude Zombie

GitHub:
    JunkDaCoder
    is Geni*ys considered a spoon, or like a "hybrid" of pm

11. Jack Noordhuis

GitHub:
    JackNoordhuis
    It's still a spoon and there's no place for spoons on this forum. Just because Dylan helps to maintain both doesn't mean Gensiys is an exception to that rule. If you want to talk about this any further go create a thread on the iTXTech forums (not linking because I don't want it to seem like I'm advertising :p).

Couldn't all spoons also be considered a Hybrid?

You were saying?

12. rektpixel

rektpixel Baby Zombie

Ok I just noticed in ALPHA1 crafting did not work in PE and windows 10 but now in ALPHA2 crafting works in PE but not w10 try crafting in w10 you'll get this error:
    Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in phar://C:/Users/Admin/Creative Cloud Files/Desktop/PymePE/PrymePE-Server1/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/Player.php on line 2656
    but atleast it works in PE, I'm happy, thx, bye

13. dktapps

dktapps Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    dktapps
    Magicode likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.