1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Ways to make money from servers

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Nawaf1b, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Nawaf1b

Nawaf1b Silverfish

There are a lot of forum members making servers at Minecraft
    Everyone talks about his experience of making money from the server and how much he has gained

2. Driesboy

Driesboy Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    driesboy
    Yes, but the EULA restricts you in all ways. Making money on a server isn't easy. You have to push money into it the first year.

3. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    Uninstall Minecraft from your computer and phones. Just control the server using console and MCEdit. Then the EULA is automatically terminated for you. (See the "Termination" section of the EULA)

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  4. Driesboy

Driesboy Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    driesboy
    I think I'm the only one who has experienced a EULA claim (for PE). They don't care if you don't use there projects they'll just ban your server from there clients.

5. Ghostspex

Ghostspex Spider

Its basically anything thats pay to win but there are ways around it or for you to sell something you cant balance it out and u cant use in game products for real life money everyone should havd access to what you sell unless its a rank even then its still hard

6. Driesboy

Driesboy Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    driesboy
    EULA doesn't allow you to create something on MC that's a little bit close to pay to win.

7. Ghostspex

Ghostspex Spider

You need to read the Minecraft eula page and also watch some videos they explain in better detail

8. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    Use a third party client. It's not that hard to make one. There are multiple existing Minecraft rendering engines already, and you just need to are a protocol layer to them.

9. Ghostspex

Ghostspex Spider

I would if i knew how to make one trust me ig anyone out there is will to show me the ropes and help that would be nice

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.