1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Warp permission as user

Discussion in 'Help' started by TuxerP, Apr 6, 2017.

1. TuxerP

TuxerP Silverfish

Hi,

In have a pocketmine server running Pocketmine MP1.6.2dev 3.0.0-ALPHA5 with some plugins, essentialspe, worlds, sw_vile and pureperms. When I creatie a warp with warpsign to another world the op (me) can use the sign and teleport. However if a normal user wants to use the sign, they are not allowed. What permissions do I need to set fore the user to allow this?

2. ALLINSEO

ALLINSEO Baby Zombie

what plugin are you using to create the signs? the player might not have permission to the /warp command. Try using PurePerms to set the player permissions

3. TuxerP

TuxerP Silverfish

I am using EssentialsPE to create the sign. User is member of the Guest group in PurePerms and I added the world, signs and warp permissions to the user. After that the error was that the user cannot teleport to the warp. I couldn't get this last error to work :-(

4. Sandertv

Sandertv Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    Sandertv
    Best thing to do is either disable EssentialsPE warps in the configuration, if you're using the version from Github, -which I recommend- or remove SimpleWarp.

5. TuxerP

TuxerP Silverfish

Ok, so if I disable warps in EssentialsPE. I have to use SimpleWarp plugin to build my warps and signs? Are there conflicting permissions or functions between some plugins that cause this issue. I have used simplewarps before and did not have this issue as far as I can recall.

6. Sandertv

Sandertv Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    Sandertv
    I misunderstood you. You don't necessarily need SimpleWarp. The permissions required to warp to a warp is essentials.sign.use.warp
    And essentials.warps.<warpname>

7. TuxerP

TuxerP Silverfish

Ok. Thx. Going to set those permissions to the user and see if I can fix the warp.

8. TuxerP

TuxerP Silverfish

Coool, it works. Bedankt Sandertv. I am going to make a group in pureperms and put al my user in there to give them the same permissions. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.