1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Solved VPS PMMP help

Discussion in 'Help' started by tpguy825, Feb 19, 2021.

1. tpguy825

tpguy825 Spider

GitHub:
    tpguy825
    I recently got a VPS as a replacement for my physical server which hosts my Minecraft server. When it is on the physical server, it works fine, but when I create a fresh pocketmine install and add the worlds folder and the plugins folder in to it, it crashes and dies. The error log is attached if its any use. Everything is exactly the same on both the VPS and the physical server and they both have the same php version, same pocketmine phar, same Ubuntu version, just one is a desktop version (physical server) and the other is not. Can anyone help?

Attached Files:

Primus likes this.
  2. tpguy825

tpguy825 Spider

GitHub:
    tpguy825
    Right, so I found the problem. After searching through crash dumps and tons of code and running multiple commands, it’s working! Turns out all that was wrong was that another process was running on port 19132 and it crashed the entire server. After task killing the process on 19132, the server works fine. Being a bit stupid, that’s all.

Primus likes this.
  3. Primus

Primus Zombie Pigman

I would expect the error message to be explicit about that, I see how that was confusing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.