1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

ViaVersion/Protocol Support plugin for pocketmine

Discussion in 'Requests' started by dino14, Jun 25, 2017.

1. dino14

dino14 Silverfish

GitHub:
    dino147
    Hello,

I need a protocol support plugin for pocketmine, for example, now I have the server on mcpe 1.0.5 (API 3.0.0-ALPHA-5) and I want users to join with mcpe 1.0.0-1.1.2

2. Thouv

Thouv Slime

GitHub:
    adeynes
    Just upgrade your .phar to the latest version...

3. TheDiamondYT

TheDiamondYT Zombie

GitHub:
    TheDiamondYT1
    That's not what he wants...

4. dino14

dino14 Silverfish

GitHub:
    dino147
    yeah...I will need to bump all the plugins API version after doing that, and after that, just a single client version will be able to join...I don't want this, please check: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/viaversion.19254/ This is the PC version for what I want... (Java version)

5. Thouv

Thouv Slime

GitHub:
    adeynes
    Oh, okay, sorry about that, I misunderstood what you meant. I don't think this is possible, especially since a lot of things changed/broke with 1.1, there would probably be a bunch of compatibility issues and glitches

6. dino14

dino14 Silverfish

GitHub:
    dino147
    Between minecraft PC 1.8 and 1.9 and 1.10 and 1.11 and 1.12 there are a lot more differences, that plugin just forces the client to use the server version, like the player doesn't have the features os his version, he has the features of the server version...

7. Junkdude

Junkdude Zombie

GitHub:
    JunkDaCoder
    welp u wont have the features the newer client would have as the older client doesnt have it but it has possible and has been done

8. dino14

dino14 Silverfish

GitHub:
    dino147
    How can I do that ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.