1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Solved Unable to Launch server - GLIBC_2.17 not found

Discussion in 'Help' started by HiggsInc, Oct 2, 2017.

1. HiggsInc

HiggsInc Silverfish

I'm running the following server:
    centos-release-6-9.el6.12.3.x86_64

Trying to setup a server using the latest PocketMine and PHP 7.2 from the following links:
    https://jenkins.pmmp.io/job/PHP-7.2-Linux-x86_64/ - Build #14
    https://jenkins.pmmp.io/job/PocketM...ev-132_b54f256f_API-3.0.0-ALPHA9.phar/*view*/

on launching the server i get the following error:
    ./start.sh
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.15' not found (required by ./bin/php7/bin/php)
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by ./bin/php7/bin/php)
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by /home/user1/server/bin/php7/bin/../lib/libz.so.1)
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by /home/user1/server/bin/php7/bin/../lib/libyaml-0.so.2)
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by /home/user1/server/bin/php7/bin/../lib/libcurl.so.4)
    ./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.17' not found (required by /home/user1/server/bin/php7/bin/../lib/libcurl.so.4)

2. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  3. HiggsInc

HiggsInc Silverfish

Thanks mate I'll give that a shot

4. HiggsInc

HiggsInc Silverfish

Thanks again to awzaw. Upgraded from centOS 6.9 to 7 which did the job

Awzaw likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.