1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Unable to connect to world.

Discussion in 'Help' started by NickTehUnicorn, May 17, 2017.

1. NickTehUnicorn

NickTehUnicorn Zombie

GitHub:
    unickorn
    I'm a newbie so #DontJudge

The server seems to be running perfectly fine, I can join it on my iPad that's connected to the same Wi-Fi BUT it doesn't work on my pc that the server is running on and even though I've done the port forwarding, my friends can't join. Nothing pops up on the console when I try to join on my pc. (all my and my friends' mcpe version is 1.0.8)

I'm using (well this pops up when I type version in console) : PocketMine-MP 1.6.2dev 「Unleashed」 implementing API version 3.0.0-ALPHA5 for Minecraft: PE v1.0.7.0 (protocol version 107)

2. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    Your port forwading may be set up incorrectly. How do you have it set up?

3. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    http://pmmp.readthedocs.io/en/rtfd/faq/connecting/win10localhostcantconnect.html

Are you sure you have port-forwarded properly and that your friends are joining with you current public IP-address (or DNS Domain, depending on what u are using)

4. NickTehUnicorn

NickTehUnicorn Zombie

GitHub:
    unickorn
    Thank you so much! :) I have used the command and I can join it on my pc right now. I actually have found out that I've missed something while port forwarding so I think I fixed that too. Let's see if my friends can join.

jasonwynn10 and HimbeersaftLP like this.
  5. NickTehUnicorn

NickTehUnicorn Zombie

GitHub:
    unickorn
    Still, it's not working for my friends even though I've tried everything I could do to fix the forwarding. I will add a screenshot of my router settings thingie.
    [​IMG]

6. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    Do you have your computer's local IP address set to static? Because otherwise it changes.

7. NickTehUnicorn

NickTehUnicorn Zombie

GitHub:
    unickorn
    I have set it to static but still doesn't work.

8. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    What error does it give to your players when they try to join?

9. NickTehUnicorn

NickTehUnicorn Zombie

GitHub:
    unickorn
    They get an "unable to connect to world" and nothing pops up on the console.

10. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    please note that we are not tech support that get paid for helping, we have no obligation to help people other then out of kindness here
    more detail?
    by that you meant on MCw10/connecting to localhost?
    is that external host trying to connect?
    is that a local connection?(connecting via LAN network like on the same wifi)
    does port checkers work?(ensure you correctly port forwarded) see https://forums.pmmp.io/threads/port-forwarding.5/ on how to do that, OR your ISP blocks ports which we cannot help here

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.