1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

/transferserver not working

Discussion in 'Help' started by Cuteon, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Cuteon

Cuteon Creeper

Hi there,

Im wondering if anyone can help resolve this issue as ive searched and tried for 2 days now.

Bedrock just dropped on ps4 and im using the pocketmine lan server method to connect to other servers as ps4 dosnt have server lists yet..

The /transferserver command works to join other servers, however i cannot join my mates server. Whenever i try join it comes back with "wow this server is popular, try join back later" even when theres noone online.. we tried turning xbox auth off, offline game, whitelisting.. feels like nothing works. P.s i can connect from my phone to the server just not from my playstation. so the server is working and joinable.

Again i can join other servers from my playstayion with the /transferserver just not my server.. any ideas?

2. Gianluxx

Gianluxx Slime

GitHub:
    Gianluxx
    Do you see anything on the server console?

3. Cuteon

Cuteon Creeper

No, nothing... i think i may have found a fix.. i did some LAN testing and found PS4 wont read servers with port numbers that are too high (my server was on 25573 port) i changed my lan port from 19132 to 25573, and realised i could no longer see the lan server on my ps4, i changed it back, and it instantly popped back up on my ps4. Unfortunately my server host cant change the port

4. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    If you want to go through the hassle, you could set up a local proxy that routes the data from the one port to the other.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.