1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Total Newbie to Minecraft - Locator Maps on a PMMP server?

Discussion in 'Help' started by mckw99, Oct 22, 2019.

1. mckw99

mckw99 Creeper

So I've got a PMMP server running, Ive added a plugin to get some mobs going BUT my 'users' keep getting lost and want a locator map. Generating a locator map works fine on the client version but when I connect to to my PMMP server I can 'create' a locator map (all the paper, crafting tables and compass) but it wont let me 'use' the map? On a tablet the 'create map' is greyed out and does nothing, on a windows 10 machine - right click while holding it and it doesnt do anything? A 'normal' map has the same problems - I cant use it... I am feeling like I am missing a bit of the jigsaw puzzle here - Ive searched and searched but nothing comes up about it... Will a PMMP server not generate a map of its world? (all users are op'd by the way - so they can change from creative to survival - I couldnt figure out how to do that without giving them all full access?! Any help much appreciated as it is driving us all crazy!

2. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    PocketMine doesn't support maps. If you don't need plugins I recommend using the official dedicated bedrock server instead as it supports all vanilla features by default.

EdwardHamHam likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.