1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

TapToDo limited

Discussion in 'Plugin Help' started by Amon28, May 19, 2017.

1. Amon28

Amon28 Slime

GitHub:
    amon28
    Having problem with the plug in TapToDo commands are limited I'm able to put in commands I thought I put over 50+ I check the config I was able to put 27 commands I check the issue if people was having the same problem as me some people was just able to put 10 commands

2. corytortoise

corytortoise Skeleton

GitHub:
    corytortoise
    Have you tried leaving an issue on the GitHub repository?

3. Amon28

Amon28 Slime

GitHub:
    amon28
    I've tried leaving an issue

4. falk

falk Slime Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    falkirks
    I have no clue what is causing this and have not had time to debug it. Do you ever open or edit the data file directly? With an array of that size, the indentation could easily get messed up.

5. Sandertv

Sandertv Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    Sandertv
    Even though I don't actively use TapToDo anymore, I have too noticed this issue, but sometimes even one command seemed to get removed, I think after restart.
    I've opened the data file only once, because the blocks were for some reason saved with a wrong world name. (I think because it was a ported world with the level.dat name not corrected) After that I've never opened it, yet the issue still occured.

falk likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.