1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Taking Plugin Requests

Discussion in 'Development' started by al5ina5, Mar 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. al5ina5

al5ina5 Creeper

GitHub:
    al5ina5
    Hi there,

Looking for some side-projects to fill-in my time and couldn't think of a better thing than working on extending PocketMine. That being said, I'll temporarily be taking plugin creation requests for small ideas at no extra charge. This is an effort to A) give something to the community and B) extend my knowledge with the PocketMine API.

So far, I've created several custom plugins for my communities server including: ability to create portals between worlds with defined gamemode's, a completely custom shop that uses libFormAPI (Minecraft UX) to sell items (and commands!), a plugin to create 'custom' items, and a few other general things.

Drop your requests below! I'll make these fully open source so the community is open to use them.

youngseebi#1759

Sebastian

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
  2. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    The whole Requests forum contains plugin requests. There is no point to tell people to repeat their requests here.

3. al5ina5

al5ina5 Creeper

GitHub:
    al5ina5
    Thanks for the reply, guess I won't do this! Close thread.

4. JohnsonK79

JohnsonK79 Creeper

GitHub:
    johnsonk79
    How bout a plugin that allows the player to change flying speed, it would help a lot :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.