1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Svile Plugin Modify - Conquest system

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Daniel Pereira, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Daniel Pereira

Daniel Pereira Silverfish

GitHub:
    Undentified
    Objective: Modifify an already made factions plugin by svile. More specificaly, add a conquest system where factions can conquer a settlement (like a castle, village etc) and keep it till it gets capture by another faction.

|-| - Conquering System |-|

Create command : /f settlement create <settlement_name>
    > Asks to click on the block i want for the capturing sign.
    > Asks to click on the block i want for the spawn of the settlement.
    > Asks to click on the block i want for the private chest of the castle. (This chest will be only be able to open for the faction members that owns the settlement)

How to conquer :

A faction member clicks on the capturable sign of the settlement to conquer it.
    > Waits 30 seconds. Player cannot take any damage by anything for 30 seconds nor move a single block.
    > Gives a 30 seconds countdown to the player.
    > Announces to the server : "<faction_name> conquered <settlement_name>"
    > Sign changes faction owner info.
    > Spawn is changed. Defeated faction spawns now on the world setted spawn and conquering faction spawns is now in that settlement everytime a member dies (Only death).
    > If the conquering faction had a settlement before. Remove it. The before settlement has now no owner. Each faction is alowed to have only 1 single settlement.

I have already an agreement with svile but he doesn't seem much for it anymore unfortunly, making me almost abandoning this project since I need a good development here and time comes pass..
    Personally, I would love to have someone that made it and the credit would be given as well as my full gratitude for making a dream come true that I always wanted.

Reply for questions.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2018
  2. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    no private plugin request, unless you are going to publicise the targeted plugin to be modded and the modded version to be public, this is NOT allowed here
    as said in forum rules
    DONTS: request for a private plugin. Requesting private plugins should be done in private, because posting a thread for private business is totally nuisance to other users.
    and i doubt anyone would wish to mod a already plugin as now you have more stuff to deal with

EdwardHamHam likes this.
  3. Daniel Pereira

Daniel Pereira Silverfish

GitHub:
    Undentified
    So, the plugins that I request need to be public independantly of what it is or who made it or even who afford to support it? I never made any direct offer in thread. I just left the thread if people wanted to grab it. And yes, if they wanted more then just a "thank you" I said that is possible on PM. But if any administrator sees this as capitalist, then close it or I close it.

Not to say I never said it was to be private? I would gladly leave it public if that's the problem. Seeing more people having this game on the servers would be another dream to me. :) What I want is to donate to the one that grabs it. I will not let ANYONE grab this without getting recognition, a full thanks and a reward. Not mentioning money but anything. VPS for free? A game? Anything. *This plugin will be public once it releases but I will support it's development and manage it*.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.