1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

[Solved] Stop Putting Items In The Chest

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Groin, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Groin

Groin Baby Zombie

Is there a plugin that prevents player from putting any items in the chest, furnace per world? I mean they can’t do that unless in plot world. Also, the plugin will be wonderful if it can prevent player from placing block in a world...

2. GodWeedZao

GodWeedZao Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    godweedzao
    read about InventoryTransactionEvent, check on SlotChange, if Inventory instanceof ChestInventory, $event->setCancelled(true);
    you can search about this event in forum to see code and edit with my eplaintion

3. GamakCZ

GamakCZ Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    GamakCZ
    He is asking for plugin, not for way to create one.

4. GodWeedZao

GodWeedZao Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    godweedzao
    yes so i can't read thread, i just read title and its for that, second reason is for other people who is not signed in forum and have question, you dont know bro i was waiting 2 month to accept my forum account to ask my questions here XD and so when you can't sign to forum and you have question about things in plugins - codes you want to see examples and just i said that to when other pp see this thread, know what should they do to fix they problem (sorry for bad english)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.