1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

(Solved) Plugin Request

Discussion in 'Requests' started by THXC, Aug 11, 2020.

1. THXC

THXC Spider

GitHub:
    codsxblastin
    Hey, I am in need of a plugin where when you break a ore you receive the items and then the ore turns into bedrock then after like 7 seconds it turns back to the ore. If its too much to ask then I'll go else where with this but this will save me so much time and money and effort. Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
  2. GodWeedZao

GodWeedZao Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    godweedzao
    wdym? explain more, im not english please explain better to i underestand :)

3. hexmor

hexmor Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    h3xmor
    https://github.com/hexmor/BlockReward
    here you are . edit first lines of main.php for add blocks and rewards and timer

4. GodWeedZao

GodWeedZao Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    godweedzao
  5. THXC

THXC Spider

GitHub:
    codsxblastin
    I feel like its self-explanatory. A Plugin In which if a ore such as coal is broken you receive the item then the block instead of turning to air turns into bedrock then after an amount of time it turns into the ore it started as.

6. hexmor

hexmor Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    h3xmor
    okey . seems like my github account is banned idk why . download it from media fire

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j4m9h2cijgym2ci/OreReward.zip/file

idk why i did it free but i did :|

7. GodWeedZao

GodWeedZao Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    godweedzao
    oh, you should save block pos (if block is coal) onBlockBreakEvent to array, then when player breaked block, set that block to Bedrock and start task and after 5 sec (for example) set that block to coal ore?

you want this plugin correct?

8. THXC

THXC Spider

GitHub:
    codsxblastin
    Yes

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.