1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Slapper disappear

Discussion in 'Plugin Help' started by BenSepuluh, Mar 24, 2020.

1. BenSepuluh

BenSepuluh Creeper

I spawn the slapper and add the command and it works, but a few hours later , slapper disappear.
    Can you help me to fix it?

QuiverlyRivalry likes this.
  2. Xenophilicy

Xenophilicy Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    xenophilicy
    I've actually had this issue as well, so I can vouch for the fact that it does in fact happen on PMMP v3.11.6 with Slapper v1.5.2 (latest version).

BenSepuluh likes this.
  3. Bavfalcon9

Bavfalcon9 Creeper

GitHub:
    olybear9
    Simple Answer: Sadly, you can't fix it, because the entity nbt was either deleted (some how some way), or not saved/loaded properly by the plugin itself. I had this issue before and this is what caused it:

- Entities are loaded to memory in pocketmine and saved on close or level save, and because slapper saves entities to levels with NBT telling slapper to register that entity as a "slapper" it relies on the level data to generate. So if the server's main thread (some how, some way) was killed externally (as in my case). It leaves the level files without nbt data because pocketmine did not get the chance to save the nbt before the thread was closed, again I'm not an expert at this but this was my issue with it.

- If someone completely knowledgeable is reading this and I am completely wrong please do not send hate, I am just sharing what i debugged from my personal experience .-.

BenSepuluh likes this.
  4. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    If you think you found a bug in Slapper, please create an issue at its GitHub page.

BenSepuluh likes this.
  5. BenSepuluh

BenSepuluh Creeper

Thanks

6. BenSepuluh

BenSepuluh Creeper

Okay, i understood now :) thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.