1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Server

Discussion in 'Help' started by CuddlesTheCatMC, Jan 11, 2019.

1. CuddlesTheCatMC

CuddlesTheCatMC Witch

GitHub:
    cuddlesthecatmc
    Guys please help me to choose whats good and best

Whats the best server theme between them:

Primarily survival server
    Roleplay server
    Minigames server(games like on lbsg)
    PvP server
    Factions

Please help me choosing one of them
    Thank you

2. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    lets be honest that's boring in PMMP, without anything vanilla survival is just plain boring
    maybe? dunno never seen how RP servers goes, but still need some devs to make things interesting and stand out, also needs group of players already there somehow
    unless you paid for good devs, it will just be boring, and just another server that's made off downloaded plugins with nothing special and no self made game unique modes
    over saturated markets, probably wont be easy to stand out unless you have top tier devs to help you, probably best going somewhere else unless you have what it takes

corytortoise likes this.
  3. Destroyer57

Destroyer57 Zombie

Whys there no vanilla world generator in pocketmine? As far as i know it was there in the earlier times

4. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    i think this is out of scope of this thread topic, please dont hijack threads
    consider making a new thread please

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.