1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Request Plugins

Discussion in 'Requests' started by RedCraftPM, Oct 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedCraftPM

RedCraftPM Spider

GitHub:
    redcraftgh
    NOTE: I am not sure if this would be the right place to post this...I hope so.

Heyo!
    My name is Red, I have been developing plugins for a while, and recently I have been wanting to develop some plugins that anyone can use. Public plugins. So I am making this thread for the purpose of seeing which plugins the public needs.

To Request:
    1) Reply with a description of which plugin you would like to be made, make sure to include: what it does, what commands it should have, and what commands it shouldn't have.
    2) Please make sure that there is not an updated equivalent to the plugin you are requesting (no need to reinvent the wheel).
    3) Only request if you do not have plugin developing experience. I would rather not make plugins because it was requested by a lazy dev who could have done it themselves.
    4) Just for fun, tell me why you want this plugin, and how you plan on using it.

If I see a plugin requested that I feel needs to be made then I will make it. I will not make every plugin requested, so please don't expect it to be done just because you requested it.

Again: I am not sure if posting this is against the rules (I didn't see anything in the rules discouraging this); I am sorry if it is.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2018
  2. jasonwynn10

jasonwynn10 Moderator Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    The requests section on the forums is FULL of plugins wanted by the public... Why post a pointless thread when you could do a quick search for a request to fill?
    https://forums.pmmp.io/forums/requests/

corytortoise likes this.
  3. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    Do not abuse colors. The default colors are the best. Now your image looks dark if we use dark themes.
    upload_2018-10-24_12-15-3.png

4. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    Also, locked as @jasonwynn10 mentioned -- this forum is full of requests, why make a thread to let people beg you?

HimbeersaftLP and jasonwynn10 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.