1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Rebuilding old server

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by x2thez, Mar 6, 2018.

1. x2thez

x2thez Silverfish

Gents, so decided to setup my old minecraft server. I had moved all the files over to a new windows 10 box. The application starts but I get a red circle on my app on my phone. The version on my windows 10 box is 1.6.2, the android app is 1.2.10. I am unsure if I just need a simple update or what the issue is. I am sure the ports are open and I am getting traffic to flow. I apologize for my ignorance on this.

2. x2thez

x2thez Silverfish

So I removed all the old items, I installed the WIndows installer listed here and I am getting the same error. When you open the game and add the server it shows green, but then after you try to connect it just says disconnected from server. Are there any logs or anything I can find out what is going on? Anyone that can assist?

3. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    Are they any errors or alerts in the server console when this happens?

4. x2thez

x2thez Silverfish

Yes, here is what I am seeing. Capture.PNG

5. x2thez

x2thez Silverfish

Yes I see that, but according the the play store it is the most recent version. it is version 1.2.10

6. MalakasPlayzMCPE

MalakasPlayzMCPE Zombie Pigman

Update your pmmp version:

7. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    Sorry, I meant that it looks like the server is outdated. It says that it's for 1.1.0.5 you'll need to get the new PocketMine-MP.phar

8. x2thez

x2thez Silverfish

I thought I was downloading the latest one, can you share a link to one more recent?

9. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    https://jenkins.pmmp.io/job/PocketMine-MP/
    Download the file called PocketMine-MP.phar and put it in the folder of your server. (Make sure to delete your current phar first)

10. x2thez

x2thez Silverfish

ok done that, but now a new error Capture.PNG

I went to try to find an updated one on the jenkins page, but all I could find were linux and mac files

11. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
  12. x2thez

x2thez Silverfish

Awesome, you guys are the best. Not sure how I would have done this without your help.... Thank you very much

13. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    You're welcome. Let us know if you need anything else.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.