1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Question

Discussion in 'Help' started by st4trix, Apr 25, 2019.

1. st4trix

st4trix Creeper

Greetings!
    I was hosting McPE servers on Android 2 years ago and now I come back because I want host a server again. Is there any way to host on Android? I tryed the PocketServer app but it doesn’t work with the current server versions. Thanks for your time to read this and thanks for your answer in advance! Have a nice day!

2. MalakasPlayzMCPE

MalakasPlayzMCPE Zombie Pigman

There in an app for Android that does that in the play store but it requires 64-bit. The app is not official as well so use it at your own risk.

3. st4trix

st4trix Creeper

Could you give me the app’s name or a link if you have time to give me please? Thanks in advance! :)

4. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.scer.pocketmine&hl=en

Remember, like @MalakasPlayzMCPE said your phone/tablet MUST be 64 bit. PocketMine doesn't support 32 bit anymore, so if it doesn't work that's likely why. Personally, I wouldn't recommend hosting on your phone anyways. The lesser RAM and processing power (mainly the later) can make it run terribly, and very unstable.

radondev and MalakasPlayzMCPE like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.