1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Question regarding client IDs and illegally installed APKs

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Pocketart, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Pocketart

Pocketart Spider

If I ban the client ID of somebody who got their game illegally, will other people who downloaded the same install file get affected from the client id ban?

2. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    Not very sure but the CID should theoritically be randomly generated when the game first run and the clientID.txt is not present
    and note that CID will be replace with CBL token or something like that {not very sure}

applqpak and HimbeersaftLP like this.
  3. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Wither Skeleton Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    robske110
    No, ClientIDs are generated dynamically. Unless the pirates did include a clientID.txt

4. Lambo

Lambo Spider

GitHub:
    Lambo16
    It's a shame it doesn't. You would be killing two birds with one stone.

Matthew and applqpak like this.
  5. xZeroMCPE

xZeroMCPE Witch

GitHub:
    xZeroMCPE
    Well clients can reset their id's by removing mcpe, and deleting any files regarding it.. Or even remove the clientID.txt and maybe it"ll recipitate another one.

And pirates version of MCPE does the same function the real-paid one does... Only cons is that its pirated lol

But eh, I have ios and my iphone is jailbroken and i could of obtain it for free, but wanted to support a such great game like mcpe and i bought it!

But i understand those who can't afford it, just pirates it.

Gold likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.