1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

PurePerms permission issues

Discussion in 'Plugin Help' started by DoughBoy, Feb 24, 2019.

1. DoughBoy

DoughBoy Creeper

PurePerms 1.4.2-c2a
    PocketMine-MP #1743 (1.9.0)

I've been encountering some issues on my server with PurePerms. Some permissions don't seem to work. For example:
    When in OP (pureperms OP, and not in OPs.txt in the server config) I don't seem to have access to /setgroup even after adding pperms.command.setgroup with the /setgperms command. I have tried using the command on the console and editing the config.yml as well. No luck. I get the confirmation that the permission has been added to the group and the perms show up in /listgperm but I still don't have access to the command.

I'm now attempting to give myself permission to BuilderTools. I was hoping to give myself access to all the commands rather than adding each command individually. I've tried bt.cmd, bt.cmd*, and bt.cmd.*
    None of them seem to give me access.

I was hoping someone could give me some insight into my issue and help me understand how PurePerms works a bit better.

I thank you for taking the time to read this and look forward to your response.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  2. Ameer4Real

Ameer4Real Creeper

GitHub:
    ameer4real
    Have you tried to do /ppreload or even restart your Server?

DoughBoy likes this.
  3. DoughBoy

DoughBoy Creeper

Yes, both.

4. Ameer4Real

Ameer4Real Creeper

GitHub:
    ameer4real
    Are you running PurePerms from source or .phar?

DoughBoy likes this.
  5. DoughBoy

DoughBoy Creeper

.phar I believe. I have Pureperms.phar in my plugin folder.

6. Gianluxx

Gianluxx Slime

GitHub:
    Gianluxx
    What version are you using?
    Don't use pureperms op and just use pmmp op. I have never used pureperms op, but if that is a group, use this command to set you perms:
    /setgperm op bt.cmd

7. Aericio

Aericio Slime

GitHub:
    aericio
    Can you send your both configs for pureperms.yml? (config.yml and groups.yml)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.