1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

PurePerms issue with gamemode

Discussion in 'Help' started by HiggsInc, May 3, 2018.

1. HiggsInc

HiggsInc Silverfish

Got a server currently running the following:
    PocketMine-MP 1.7dev-952 for Minecraft: PE [REDACTED] (protocol version 3.0.0-ALPHA12)
    plugins: PurePerms v1.4.1-4, EssentialsPE v3.0.0-rewrite2, DevTools v1.12.10, PureChat v1.4.10-5

Never use to have this problem before but i'm getting permission issues when trying to use command: gmc or gamemode

PurePerms Entries are as follows:

ymlsetup:
    alias: ""
    isDefault: false
    inheritance: []
    permissions:
    - essentials.gamemode
    - essentials.gamemode.use
    - pocketmine.command.gamemode
    - pocketmine.command.time
    worlds: []

the only command that works from the above is command /time

2. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    Are you OP on the server? Did you remember to give your player that permission that's suppoed to allow you to use the gamemode commands?

3. HiggsInc

HiggsInc Silverfish

As a test and not being OP to the server, i conducted this test using the rank. Which permission node are you referring to?

4. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    The one you made:
    For it you have default set to false. Did you change your player to this rank?

5. HiggsInc

HiggsInc Silverfish

I've attached the groups file for reference. Hopefully this can help...
    The user who should be using this the rank "ymlsetup" has the permissions assigned(for unlocked access) for time and gamemode change. In this case gamemode access is denied which shouldn't be the case.

Attached Files:

6. HiggsInc

HiggsInc Silverfish

Just to add... looks like the version of EssentialsPE that i'm using is the cause of the fault

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.