1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

[PurePerms] Cannot Delete Groups

Discussion in 'Plugin Help' started by Thouv, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Thouv

Thouv Slime

GitHub:
    adeynes
    Hola,
    I've just installed a PM server on which I have ServerAuth and DevTools running. I tried installing PurePerms and set the data provider to MySQL. I can do everything fine, and it gets stored in the MySQL database. The only problem is with /rmgroup: if I try removing a group and use /groups afterwards, the group is still there. It is also still in the MySQL database. I tried deleting a group that I manually added and hence wasn't here by default, but the same thing happened.
    I'm running PM 1.6.2 for MC 1.0 with the latest PurePerms version from GitHub (1.4.0-INDEV)
    Thanks,
    /Thouv

2. HBIDamian

HBIDamian HBIDamian Staff Member

GitHub:
    HBIDamian
  3. Thouv

Thouv Slime

GitHub:
    adeynes
  4. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    Do you see console errors with debug set to 2 in pocketmine.yml?

5. Thouv

Thouv Slime

GitHub:
    adeynes
    Nope, but it says
    [Server thread/DEBUG]: [PurePerms] Connected to MySQLi Server
    After every 30ish seconds, but Idk that that's related to running /rmgroup, since it says it even if I don't run /rmgroup

6. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    That's probably the polling option, if you activated it. I haven't tested 1.4 yet at all, and I always use yamlv1 for pureperms, but I'll try to take a look later today

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.