1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Problems with saving objects

Discussion in 'Help' started by UnEnanoMas, Aug 11, 2020.

1. UnEnanoMas

UnEnanoMas Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    UnEnanoMas
    Hi, I currently have a problem with saving the inventory of the worlds when players leave the game, they lose the objects if they do not have them stored in chests.

I would like to know if someone can help me, I am in a hurry because I need to keep everything safe for them.

If it is necessary to pay someone I will do it with pleasure

The plugin that I use the PerWorldPlayer

If someone can help me I will be very grateful.

Regards!

2. GodWeedZao

GodWeedZao Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    godweedzao
    there is a lot of ways, you can just save players inventory && World name like array in config.yml in PlayerQuiteEvent, so you can explode them and use item ids to onJoin to give players inventory (or also you can use EntityLevelChangeEvent) to check what does player have (befor queting server) and give all of them to player, i think there is only this way working for pmmp? i dont have any more i deas to do that :rolleyes::D

3. Primus

Primus Zombie Pigman

The ways you could save data is theoretically unlimited. But that is not the questions here. He is having hard time, making the plugin behave as supposed to.

I could help, but that would mean setting up a workspace and debugging. I'm not into mood for that.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  4. GodWeedZao

GodWeedZao Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    godweedzao
    ME2

5. UnEnanoMas

UnEnanoMas Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    UnEnanoMas
    I'm in a hurry to correct that, if I have to pay for it I have no problem.

I would like to correct it myself but I have no idea of programming, so I ask for help

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.