1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Problem with converter...

Discussion in 'Help' started by The_Clock, Jan 6, 2017.

1. The_Clock

The_Clock Spider Jockey

I was able to convert and upload a custom Pocket Edition world to pocketmine and connect to the server, but it was extremely damaged and unusable. Does anyone know where high-quality converters can be gotten? I used whatshisface? jiyloo's converter and MConverterUltimate. They both made it corrupted. Help!

2. corytortoise

corytortoise Skeleton

GitHub:
    corytortoise
    What did you convert the LevelDB world to, and what level format is your server using? They should both be Anvil.

applqpak and Magicode like this.
  3. The_Clock

The_Clock Spider Jockey

They are. The level format is pmcustomanvil, if that is different than regular anvil

4. corytortoise

corytortoise Skeleton

GitHub:
    corytortoise
    This is your issue. Change pmcustomanvil to just Anvil, and try it then. The issue is that the converters you are using are designed for MCPC Anvil, not PMAnvil. There is a difference in how coordinates are stored, so blocks will seem corrupted if you use PMAnvil.

applqpak likes this.
  5. The_Clock

The_Clock Spider Jockey

OK.... so i just use the converter regularly, and then change the setting to exactly "anvil" and then it should work?

6. corytortoise

corytortoise Skeleton

GitHub:
    corytortoise
    You may not even need to convert it again. You can try just changing the level format and restart your server.

applqpak likes this.
  7. The_Clock

The_Clock Spider Jockey

Ok, thanks. I will try that, and if it works SO MANY THANKS.

8. The_Clock

The_Clock Spider Jockey

It still didn't work. With anvil instead of pmcustomanvil it was ever so slightly better, but nowhere near good. Thanks anyway

9. corytortoise

corytortoise Skeleton

GitHub:
    corytortoise
    You can try recoverting it from the original copy then, assuming you haven't already tried that.

applqpak likes this.
  10. The_Clock

The_Clock Spider Jockey

I did already try that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.