1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Solved Port wont open with pocket miner

Discussion in 'Help' started by StayyLit, Feb 21, 2019.

1. StayyLit

StayyLit Creeper

GitHub:
    stayylit
    Hey guys,

I know this question has been asked thousands of times, but here i am still unable to open a port with pocket miner. I have tried changing the port to 25565 as i have SUCCESSFULLY run a java server on that port with an open port and being able to connect just fine. I have even been able to open port 19132 in the java server by changing server.properties to 19132 for the port. I have inbound and outbound rules set up accordingly in my firewall for both 25565 and 19132, and have even turned it off and back on.

Ive went as far as restarting my laptop thinking the java server may still be running and it still will not work. I have searched everywhere for a possible solution and am going on about 20hrs with no results. Im completely exhausted on why i cant get the server to open the port like the java server does. I cant even connect to my server using localhost on my pc edition of minecraft.

Any help would greatly be appreciated as im out of ideas on this matter and just want to be able to play with my buddies.

If you need any other information please let me know i will provide everything needed.
    upload_2019-2-20_19-5-35.png
    upload_2019-2-20_19-3-4.png
    upload_2019-2-20_19-4-11.png
    upload_2019-2-20_19-9-31.png

2. wolfdale

wolfdale Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    diamond-gold
    Are you trying to connect a java edition to the bedrock edition server? Of course that wont work, you need the win10 edition from the Microsoft store.
    Online port checkers only checks for open tcp ports so it will not show you correct results as bedrock edition uses udp

jasonwynn10 and StayyLit like this.
  3. StayyLit

StayyLit Creeper

GitHub:
    stayylit
    Dear god it has been up this whole time and i havent once thought to test with my phone...... Thank you sooooo so so so much!!!!!

jasonwynn10 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.