Solved Port forwarding not working

Discussion in 'Help' started by Boney001, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Boney001

Boney001 Creeper

Hello, I understand there are a lot of things that go into portforwarding. I have been doing it myself successfully for many games and servers, but I have been stumped by PocketMine. I have portforwarded correctly on my router for 19132 for both TCP/UDP. The target IP is also correct, it corresponds to my PC's internal IP. I have gone into window's firewall settings and made sure that PHP was allowed in and out. I set the server's IP to my internal IP. I am able to connect to the server locally, however I cannot connect externally. The server shows up just fine in the Friends tab. I'm at a loss as to what exactly to do to make connect to my server externally. Yes I understand that some routers do not like when you connect to itself from within, but my router does not care. I have been able to connect to every server I've created, game and otherwise, using my external IP from within the same router. This is how I make sure my servers are open to the internet. I cannot for the life of me figure out why I cannot connect to my server externally. I will attach a link to pictures that show that everything is in order. My PHP is version 7.2.19.

Update: I had a friend try to connect using my external IP and they confirmed they were unable to connect

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

UPDATE/SOLUTION:
    I restarted my router and now it works like a charm. Something must've gotten fanagled, but now it works just fine. Portforwarding and firewall were set up just fine.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    EdwardHamHam likes this.
  2. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Chicken

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    Locally as in same pc, or another device? Maybe the firewall ist still messing with you

3. Boney001

Boney001 Creeper

I got it working, thanks for the reply though :)

EdwardHamHam and HimbeersaftLP like this.
  4. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Chicken

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    May you tell us how you did it, I'm curious as to what the problem was.

5. Boney001

Boney001 Creeper

I updated my main post already, it's at the bottom.

HimbeersaftLP likes this.
  6. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Chicken

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    You are awesome