1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

PocketMine-MP Server Unable To Join

Discussion in 'Help' started by Sithlocks, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Sithlocks

Sithlocks Creeper

So i have pocketmine mp installed from google play store with latest phar installed. I have shared ip with my friend but he is unable to join. I have looked through logs and when it started it said it opened connection on 0.0.0.0:19132. I have static ip set so i guess what I'm asking is 1. How to properly set it up on android cuz i can't find anything in regards to it and i have done to the best of my abilities. And 2. How would i get a custom ip address?

2. dktapps

dktapps Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    dktapps
    Run the `version` command in the console and make sure it matches your current version.

The official PocketMine app on Play Store hasn't been updated since 2015 or so, so any version you get from that won't be compatible with the latest MCPE versions.

3. Sithlocks

Sithlocks Creeper

It says pocketmine 3.3.2 for minecraft bedrock edition 1.7.0 protocal 291 so it matches up with the current version

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
  4. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    I'm assuming that you must be using an unofficial app then. Which one?

5. Sithlocks

Sithlocks Creeper

Im using the one from google play store?

6. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    Which one? There's the official one (which is highly outdated) and at least one unofficial one.

7. Sithlocks

Sithlocks Creeper

uhh the one with the grass block? the one made by ScerIO.

no other pmmp app appears on google play store?

8. Destroyer57

Destroyer57 Zombie

It has been removed the original one.

9. Sithlocks

Sithlocks Creeper

So the one with the nether reactor logo? The blue and yellow thing? Where would i be able to download that from?

10. Destroyer57

Destroyer57 Zombie

Yes that was the official one. Its not there anymore. However you can use a terminal emulator to run a pocketmine server

EdwardHamHam and dktapps like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.