1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Pocketmine in Multicraft

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Clock, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Clock

Clock Spider

GitHub:
    clockzy
    Hello,

I am here to ask if Pocketmine supports Multicraft Installations? I have already asked this question on my host and I want to know if this softwares supports it.

2. HBIDamian

HBIDamian HBIDamian Staff Member

GitHub:
    HBIDamian
    To my knowledge people have got PocketMine on Multicraft. But I don’t know how to do it, because I haven’t tried.(probably won’t try either...)

jasonwynn10 likes this.
  3. Clock

Clock Spider

GitHub:
    clockzy
    Do you know any host that supports PocketMine?

4. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    Pocketmine works very well with multicraft, but you need a PM phar and a config file such as this one in the multicraft jar folder; change the filenames to the same name, add the .conf extension to the config file (e.g PocketMine-MP.phar and PocketMine-MP.phar.conf), and change the paths in the conf file for PHP and your phar. The conf file should then show up in the multicraft phar selector.

5. Clock

Clock Spider

GitHub:
    clockzy
    Thanks, but my Host can only do that on their multicraft installations

6. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    Netherbox support pocketmine, but you should check exactly which version they offer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.