1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Pocketmine api problem android

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Matrox, Jan 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matrox

Matrox Slime

GitHub:
    MatroxMC
    Help me

Attached Files:

2. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    That app is outdated and discontinued. It would be reccommended that you run your server from a PC, 64 bit to be specific.

3. Matrox

Matrox Slime

GitHub:
    MatroxMC
    [QUOTE = "Edwardthedog2, poste: 46613, membre: 38"] Cette application est périmée et abandonnée. Il serait recommandé que vous exécutiez votre serveur à partir d'un PC, 64 bits pour être spécifique. [/ CITATION]
    Ans Linux

Anarchochris likes this.
  4. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    Please speak English, if you can. According to Google translate you said: "Years Linux". Is that what you meant?

5. Anarchochris

Anarchochris Silverfish

Interesting that he quoted you in French, lol.

There isn't a lot to go on, if it isn't against community guidelines (I don't remember anything specific to language) I could I help @Matrox in French if needed.

@Matrox, il faut que t'utitlise un version de PHP plus récent que 7.0.x. T'es sur quel système d'exploitation?

6. ReimarPB

ReimarPB Creeper

Make sure your device is 64-bit. I have the same problem. If you want to, you can install a .phar that requires that you downgrade to v1.1.0.55 but it will work on 32-bit devices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.