1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

PocketMine 1.0.0/0.17.0 phar

Discussion in 'Help' started by Epicrafter60, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Epicrafter60

Epicrafter60 Silverfish

Hello PMMP Community! I just woke up today and got the notification that 1.0.0/0.17.0 is released now for iOS. Since I have a server (currently in 0.16.2), I want to be fair to every player who is in 0.17.0/1.0.0 (which is most people) in since it is the latest build. If I may ask, does anyone have a 0.17.0/1.0.0 phar that is compatible with all plugins including PHP 5 ones? Preferably Genisys for me but I'll accept any software as long as it's written in PHP and support PHP 5 plugins. Thanks! Please reply to this ASAP if you have anything to inform me about.

2. Epicrafter60

Epicrafter60 Silverfish

Excuse me, is anyone online right now? I need some help with this ASAP. Thanks, once again!

3. Keith

Keith Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    k3ithos
    Go nag the Genisys developers for a new Genisys build.

HimbeersaftLP likes this.
  4. Epicrafter60

Epicrafter60 Silverfish

I know, I've been tweeting them, telling them on github, etc. and no reply :/ Are you lucky enough to have a phar Keith?

5. Junkdude

Junkdude Zombie

GitHub:
    JunkDaCoder
    1. All plugins will have to be php7
    2.New api = plugin rewrite
    3.buggy, isnt ready yet
    4.your gonna be wating awhile

6. Epicrafter60

Epicrafter60 Silverfish

Hmm, I'm waiting for a stable build :/ I can't really accept that phar that you have.

7. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    This is NOT a Genisys forum, have fun with your warnings when the next admin sees your thread!

Palente, InspectorGadget and Keith like this.
  8. Keith

Keith Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    k3ithos
    Even if I did, I would not distribute it. What are we on, the official Genisys forum?

HimbeersaftLP likes this.
  9. InspectorGadget

InspectorGadget Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    InspectorGadget
    Well, sucks to suck. https://forums.pmmp.io explains it!
    PocketMine-MP = PMMP
    G*n**** = X

Keith likes this.
  10. dktapps

dktapps Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    dktapps
    You are out of luck... there are no servers that "support" old-API plugins, only those (such as Genisys) which allow them to be blindly loaded, which is a seriously bad idea. You can grab the development branch of PMMP at https://github.com/pmmp/PocketMine-MP/tree/mcpe-1.0, but bear in mind that it's had an API bump to 3.0.0-ALPHA1 to cater for API changes, so it won't load any plugins.

IT'S ALSO DEFINITELY NOT STABLE, IT MAY CORRUPT YOUR WORLDS. BACK UP before using.

11. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    I just hate it when people mix up the meanings of the = and the ∈ symbols.

TheDragonRing likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.