1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

PMMPMOBILE

Discussion in 'Help' started by CuddlesTheCatMC, Dec 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CuddlesTheCatMC

CuddlesTheCatMC Witch

GitHub:
    cuddlesthecatmc
    Goodday everyone! Guys is it possible to make not only one but 2 and more pmmp servers in an android phone (PMMP MOBILE VER.) ? i'm wondering if uts possible because many people wants different server types like Plots,Roleplay,SkyWars ETC. Advance Merry Christmas!!

2. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    I'm not sure if it would be possible or not, but hosting a PocketMine server on Android is no longer supported. That being said, if you chose to use Android to host a public server (which I wouldn't recommend anyways) it would most likely be impossible to host multiple servers on one Android device, as most of them don't have enough power to do so (even hosting one gets rough after just a few players) May I ask what model of device you have?

3. CuddlesTheCatMC

CuddlesTheCatMC Witch

GitHub:
    cuddlesthecatmc
    @Edwardthedog2 the device i'm using is Samsung S6 edge 64 bit. And what do you mean pmmp host on android is no longer available? But i can still run it

4. dktapps

dktapps Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    dktapps
    He said not supported, not that it isn't available.

Android can run a PM server if you can compile and run a 64-bit PHP binary that fits the requirements. We don't officially support this since we don't test on Android platforms and Android has lots of issues that can break the server.

jasonwynn10 and EdwardHamHam like this.
  5. CuddlesTheCatMC

CuddlesTheCatMC Witch

GitHub:
    cuddlesthecatmc
    Can i set a server a pmmp server(mobile) on public/port forward

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.