1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

PMMP: advantages and limits

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Akalya, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Akalya

Akalya Creeper

Hello there,
    We are trying to revive our server, this time for the Bedrock Edition (W10, Android, iOS).

We are considering which server software best meets our requirements before starting the development, our native code, and contribute to the community with plugins and so on.
    Our requirements are just basically a Vanilla (like single player) survival experience but for many players (at least 100 online players).

In a few words, what is missing from the single player's survival experience in a PMMP server (entities, enchantments)? What's your favorite thing about this project, and why did you choose it for your server?

We are following Pocketmine growing up since it was born, and it will be probably our first choice.

2. Daniktheboss

Daniktheboss Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    daniktheboss
    I chose it because its one of the only good ones out there. I didn't really have a choice

3. kenygamer

kenygamer Banned Banned

GitHub:
    kenygamer
    I can share you my experience, and you can rely on PocketMine.

4. Dogeee

Dogeee Silverfish

GitHub:
    dogeee
    I chose it because I’ve used it in the past, I’m familiar with it, there are a range of plugins to improve a survival experience and you can easily modify plugins and create your own with DevTools.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.