1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Plugin Version incompatible, any new plugins yet?

Discussion in 'Plugin Help' started by StuntzCo, Feb 3, 2017.

1. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

First and foremost I understand why the plugins aren't working and I know how to convert them to the new API but has anyone Made plugins specifically for the API version 3.0.0-ALPHA2 yet?

2. Magicode

Magicode Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    magicode1
    Hi @StuntzCo , Welcome to the Forums!

https://poggit.pmmp.io is where you will find Plugins with a compatible API to your server. You can access it by Clicking the 'Plugins' Tab from the navigation bar at the top of the forums.

Happy Hosting!

Also worth mentioning: The most trustworthy plugins will be under the 'Release' tab on Poggit.

StuntzCo likes this.
  3. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

Thank you also, I would like to mention the devtools plugin under https://poggit.pmmp.io/p/DevTools/26 says its compatible with my API but when I run it I get the classic incompatible with my API error that's why I was questioning if they were really up to date

Magicode likes this.
  4. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

I'm pretty sure about how to fix it I'm just kinda lazy :) and it would be helpful if it ran smooth without any modification

5. Magicode

Magicode Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    magicode1
    StuntzCo likes this.
  6. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

Here let me set it up and see if it works this time it might take me a while cuz I'm out of town and I have to ssh into my Mac and use VNC and it's quite laggy especially while doing it over cellular

7. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

This is a really stupid question I'm about to ask so be prepared but how do I stop my server like I closed my terminal window that my server is running in and when I use the cd mcpe which is my server directory then type stop it says command not recongnized the stop command only works when the start.sh file is running but I can't find where it's running to turn it off so now when I type start.sh I get all these critical errors obviously because the server is already running but I don't know how to stop it

8. Jack Noordhuis

Jack Noordhuis Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    JackNoordhuis
    Find it's PID and either open up a new screen or kill it.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    StuntzCo likes this.
  9. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

Ok after much trial and error I killed it. for some reason I just couldn't kill it even when I found it's pid and used the killall (insert pid here) command . So after being really frustrated I was like ohh yeah I can restart the computer so I did that and it worked so now I can run the server and stop it via ssh now for the daunting task of downloading that plugin and seeing if it works via VNC (downloading and moving files around) and ssh(actually running the server)

(UPDATE) well as of last night at exactly 10:00 all remote communications with my computer failed sftp ssh vnc so it's gonna be a while before I'll get back and be able to fix the server not to mention whatever happened to the remote communications (internet probably went down)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  10. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

Honestly sometimes I hate the interwebs yet I couldn't live without it

11. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

12. iChaoticSoldier

iChaoticSoldier Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    iChaoticSoldier
    You can update the plugin api yourself if you know to decompile the Phar and Know the PHP file you were editing usually the api is listed at the file name Plugin.yml but you should know the pocketmine API first before attempting to update/editing the plugin's api to prevent error's

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  13. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

don't worry i figured that out a while back haven't had any problems at all lately

iChaoticSoldier likes this.
  14. iChaoticSoldier

iChaoticSoldier Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    iChaoticSoldier
    Okay. Good to know im also having problem on fixing alot of errors on the FactionsPro From Bukkit Ported to pocketmine by Eschie_Esh but the Source code are from Tethered_ Its been Modified To be fully function like on bukkit but when i run it its shows some unknown errors. But some of the errors were solve

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.