1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

{Plugin Request} Player Land Claim

Discussion in 'Requests' started by jbreadtoasty, Jul 21, 2018.

1. jbreadtoasty

jbreadtoasty Silverfish

Hello, It has been a long time since I have been on these forums! However I am here again wondering if someone can port GriefPrevention to pocketmine its so useful especially for players not having issues with claiming because they can just use a golden shovel and create their claims as well as accumulating more claimblocks per specified time on the server anyways if its ok I would like to post a somewhat ported version that was attempted on nukkit and maybe we can get it ported to pocketmine and if that one doesn't work then I will have a link to the bukkit version.

https://github.com/MinecraftPortCentral/GriefPrevention
    http://forums.voxelwind.com/resources/pocketgriefprevention.108/

Also maybe this Residence could be ported? Its been ported on nukkit
    https://github.com/Creeperface01/Residence
    https://github.com/bekvon/Residence

Thanks you for taking the time to read this and let me know what can be done or if someone could work on it it would be very much appreciated thanks everyone and have a wonderful day.

2. Darku

Darku Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    DarkWav
    Is WorldProtect's functionallity not sufficient for you?
    Porting Java + Bukkit-API plugin as huge as Residence to PHP + PMMP-API... welp, it won't be easy :p;).

3. jbreadtoasty

jbreadtoasty Silverfish

@Darku The problem is with WorldProtect it protects a whole world. I don't need it to do that I have Worldguard for pocketmine as well as magicworldedit. My world is safe at an administrator point of view. I would love to be able to have it so that players can claim their own land. That's why I moved to nukkit in the first place because residence allows players to claim their own land and its protected for that person withought having to hassle the administrators of the server.

Darku and Thunder33345 like this.
  4. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    totally agree there should be one that can be used for player

EdwardHamHam and jbreadtoasty like this.
  5. jbreadtoasty

jbreadtoasty Silverfish

@Thunder33345 We really need support on this. I have posted in 2016 about this everyone says it cant be done I have posted in 2017 about this they say it cant be done! Its 2018 and the community needs help advancing into the future of more servers that have proper protection for our players! Please if anyone can help it will be appreciated so much! this year is almost over and 2019 is coming up fast! Lets advance our community and be able to do more! Thanks for reading everyone and I hope to hear feedback and support!

6. Darku

Darku Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    DarkWav
    @jbreadtoasty Ok now i get what kind of plugin you mean.
    The good news: it CAN indeed be done (technically).
    The bad news: it will be a LOT of work.
    One question: you mentioned that you moved to nukkit. So do you want the plugin for NukkitX or PMMP?
    Maybe i will try to do it in my summer break (begins in 1 week) or even erlier, but expect it to take a while.

7. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    EVERYTHING is possible, the effort it takes is the real question
    yes you can go colonize moon, but you better have stacks of cash everywhere

yes everything here need to be worked on
    our community dont really go fast in plugin production

every plugin cost something to make
    "the only time you get a free lunch is when someone else paid for it"
    and not everyone is here to do charity

we should have an community incentive to like do stuff open source
    like "profitable open source incentive" that's capable of competing with the private plugin development

remember: dont hate the people hate the game
    people just seek money, that's all, the game is what dictate where they can get it

8. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    The closest currently available plugin would be EconomyLand, but sadly it's part of the EconomyAPI plugin series which is known to be coded almost as badly as I do.

corytortoise and Thunder33345 like this.
  9. MalakasPlayzMCPE

MalakasPlayzMCPE Zombie Pigman

Is this free? If no, why should anybody buy it when he can get it for free with a small search on google or with a combination of other plugins?

xXNiceAssassinlo YT likes this.
  10. SamJakob

SamJakob Spider

GitHub:
    SamJakob
    Usually people pay for support or quality.
    Sometimes, if it's rare i.e. there are no good alternatives then they can charge for it.

11. MalakasPlayzMCPE

Do not bump old threads please. The quality also depends on original work. Why should anyone pay for something that is already free and ready for use?

12. SamJakob

SamJakob Spider

GitHub:
    SamJakob
    Oh sorry, I didn't check the date. I didn't say that you should, I just explained when you might pay for software.

13. MalakasPlayzMCPE

I understand then. Just keep in your mind that the developer that made the claim land plugin is a skid, something that everybody hates nowdays. There is a lack of developers in this community and Sonsa is making it worse by making people leave. Euro scamming is illegal but in this case there are just some stupid newbies that do not know how to use google.

SamJakob likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.